Sunday, November 18, 2012

Google Forms



I run our after-school program at my middle school. So we can figure out where students are quickly and easily. I have teachers or club/activity sponsors fill out the following google form:


Google forms can be found within a gmail account under the "drive". You can set up a google account for free. 

The results can be downloaded into an excel spreadsheet that you can sort easily and quickly. I love it! It will take up to 500 submissions but you can allow more by scrolling to the bottom of the spreadsheet in google and it will tell you to "add ___ more rows" put in as many as you would like.

I also use google forms for the following things in my classroom:

  • Warm Ups
  • Exit Tickets
  • Quizzes
  • Student Information - in the beginning of the school year or quarter
  • Back to School Night - to collect parent information
  • Quick Checks of students
  • Surveys
  • Pre-assessments
  • Reviewing for tests
A cool feature I like about the google forms is, if you use multiple choice as an answer option, you can send students to different pages - depending on what they answer. It seems confusing at first to set up, but google is extremely user friendly.

You can embed your forms into a website like I did above or you can share it with students if they have school email addresses like we do that is apart of google. 

I love it!! If you have any questions, send me an email ohmissteacher@gmail.com I'd be happy to help you out!

Until next time...

OH Miss Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I appreciate your feedback and look forward to following you. Oh Miss Teacher!